The most profound relationship men and boys have with each other is the one between fathers and sons. And some of the best advice for improving that relationship is found in the scriptures. For example -
- How did Lehi work with his sons to help them understand the gospel?
- What lessons can fathers learn from Alma the Elder's struggles with his son?
- What can Jonathan's patient relationship with his wicked father, Saul, teach us about how to respect our fathers?
- What tender lessons for both fathers and sons can we discover from the story of the prodigal son?
- What can fathers and sons learn from the Father and the Son about showing love, respect, and mutual reliance?
This timely book gives us answers as it offers new perspectives on scriptural stories we may have read but not examined in this light. Using insights gleaned from the scriptures, author Richard Davis gives practical advice on how fathers and sons can repair torn relationships, build closer bonds of understanding, and better love one another.