Studies in the Bible and Antiquity is dedicated to promoting a better understanding of the Bible and of religion in the ancient world, bringing the best LDS scholarship and thought to a general Latter-day Saint readership.
This issue marks the completion of the Discoveries in the Judaean Desert, which serves as the official scholarly publication of the Dead Seas Scrolls.
- The Dead Sea Scrolls Bible by Donald W. Parry
- The Dead Sea Scrolls and Latter-day Saints: Where Do We Go From Here? by Dana M. Pike
- The Dead Sea Scrolls and the World of Jesus by Andrew C. Skinner
- From the Dead Sea Scrolls (IQS) by Hugh Nibley, with an introduction by Stephen D. Ricks
- The Dead Sea Scrolls: Select Publications by Latter-day Saints Scholars by Daniel B. McKinlay and Steven W. Booras