Textbook Refund Policy
BYU thanks you for purchasing your course materials at the BYU Store
Keep all receipts-All Semester!
100% Full Refund: through
Friday May 3, 2015, 9:00 p.m.
80% Partial Refund: through
Monday, May 6, 2015, 6:00 p.m.
65% Partial Refund: through
Wednesday, May 8th , 2015, 8:00 p.m.
No refunds will be offered and all sales are final after
May 8, 2013.
Additional Refund Policies:
- Any refund exception must take place during office hours between 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- No Receipt: 10% fee. The refund will be in-store credit only. (You may be denied a refund w/o your receipt.)
- Access Codes: If you open, pull the tab, or otherwise reveal ANY access code, you will be ineligible for ANY refund.
- Rendered Used: Materials purchased new that are marked, damaged, or rendered used in any way may be refunded at the used price.
- Unwrapped Packets: 20% fee.
- Other Unwrapped Materials$2.00 fee.
- In-store Textbook Rental Returns are subject to this refund policy.